San Diego County Indivisible has successfully piloted a Rapid Response tool to alert members to the most urgent, county-wide news and actions.
We invite you to join NOW to prepare for the possible firing of Bob Mueller by Trump's DoJ. We are putting plans in place for an immediate, same-day response. Plans may change at the last minute. Waiting to see it on email or social media may be too late.
To Subscribe, Click here.
Go to the light blue "1 Sign up" box, input your mobile number or email and agree to terms of service box. Click "start signup"
You will immediately receive a validation code using the phone or email you entered. Go to "2 Validation Code" tab and enter the code.
That should do it. You will recieve texts for RRT events.
Note: We do not require a keyword code, so just ignore that part. If you have any problem with subscription message us at: email@example.com
Some more details:
Messages are restricted to 100 characters, so messages will have the following format:
• FR:Indivisible RRT
• A few words about the alert
• A link to click for more information
• <ad: This free service requires an ad at the bottom
How it will be used:
You will only receive texts for the following kinds of events:
• Response to unexpected policy: Muslim ban airport rally
•Response to military action: Syrian bombing demonstration
• Last minute response to legislation: vigil to save the ACA
• We-just-found-out: Jeff Sessions arriving in San Deigo
• Active police actions: ICE raids
• Plea for attendance due to a change: media coverage
• Last minute changes to planned events: cancellation
This is not a reminder service and will NOT be used:
• To announce regularly scheduled meetings
• To announce pre-planned demonstration events
• To announce changes or cancellation if there is enough time for regular channels